Up for discussion:
- Cross Country in the Winter Olympics
- Barefoot running
- Fall Marathons
- Taking jabs at JT
- A North vs. South Dakota throw-down
- Taking jabs at Gugala
- Lisa Uhl
- Not running & maximalist shoes
- Why does Andrew hate himself?
- World Championships in Eugene?
- JT & Andrew’s wild night in Eugene
On a serious note, Carlson is a serious runner, and has been a member of two World Half Marathon teams, the World 20k team, and two Chiba Ekiden teams. He’s also a two-time USA champion, winning the 15k championship in 2008 and the 25k championship in 2010. Debuting in the marathon at the 2012 Olympic team trials, he finished sixth in 2:11:24. He will race the New York City Marathon on November 4.