The Trailer Podcast, Episode 9
Road Race Management, Max Siegel speaks, the Fall Marathon Shuffle, and Club XC
hosted by The Trailer’s Josh Muxen
SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. – The Trailer goes to the Road Race Management conference.
In this episode:
- Number 9 is our favorite number. Of the day.
- JT’s in Hollywood . . . Florida, for the Road Race Management Conference. Even nerds like palm trees.
- We’ve got an apparel sponsor! Addie Bracy of Hudson Training Systems in Boulder, Colo., sent in some Scoe Wear gear for the boys.
- Max Siegel emerges as one heck of a keynote speaker, according to some, at RRMC. (Apparently both he and Obama were waiting after the election to put some energy into themselves.)
- Who will drive the Number 8 car for Track and Field?
- Was there a right answer for the New York City Marathon?
- The Fall Marathon shuffle is a dance with the devil. But can the devil mamba like Abdi?
- California International Marathon is going to be delicious.
- Mux gets on Twitter and learns about Geb competing in Japan.
- CLUB CROSS COUNTRY IS COMING! In Lexington, Ky. Get ready.
- Gugala ponders live tweeting Club XC from the race . . . literally while in the race.
- The rebirth of Mammoth TC. Catch the exclusive with Andrew Kastor tomorrow right here on The Trailer.
- And the U.S. is losing athletes to . . . England?
- adidas creates running snorkles.
Want to wear the shirts The Trailer sports? Visit Bracy’s website and pester her there.